No passwords, no dialing 911, no operator questions. Dispatch instantly knows where your employee is located.
Emergency Help For Your Team
with the Click of a Button.
Guard Llama’s enterprise solution pairs a Wall Hub with a Panic Button to provide 24/7 emergency services dispatch for your office, hotel or store. The Wall Hub plugs into any outlet – no construction needed! To install, just plug it in, connect it to your wi-fi and wirelessly pair the Panic Button.
One Wall Hub and Panic Button pair protect a radius of 150 feet.
Pricing starts at $499 for one Wall Hub and Panic Button set – contact [email protected] to order — or learn about bulk pricing discounts if you need more than one set.
- Offices open to the public
- Hotel Employees
How it Works
- When you employee presses the Panic Button, it silently alerts our 24/7 emergency dispatch service via the Wall Hub.
- Our dispatcher can call the police or your security team.
- Police are sent the Panic Button’s exact location and can send a picture of your employee plus other information to your security or the Police.
- If you use more than one Wall Hub, the Hubs triangulate the Panic Button’s location for an even clearer picture of your employee’s location.
My brother was in a motorcycle accident and 911 couldn't find him. (Guard Llama provides police with your GPS location).Barbara Corcoran Shark Tank Investor, Real Estate Mogul
Simpler for you.
Smarter for the police.
on the device twice
- 911 is great if your employee has the time and the ability to find their phone, unlock it, dial 911 then , talk to a dispatcher, tell them who you are, and give them your location. However, in most emergencies they need help faster -- and, in case of a robbery, can't talk about what's happening.
- Additionally, most people don't know that 911 can't immediately locate callers using their cell phone. Guard Llama eliminates the need for a lengthy phone call and sends your exact GPS location to the police.
Wall Hubs can triangulate your employee's location to give your Security team or Police their exact location - which floor, which room, and which corner of the room.
Show the police
where to go
With a press of the button, your employee's GPS location — including altitude in case they're in a multi-story building — is sent to police.
Summon the police instantly
With the push of a button
Silently Call For Help
Keep it close
Attach the Guard Llama Panic Button to a belt loop or key chain – or pin it to your shirt.
Protect yourself discreetly
With no marks, colors or logos; only you know you’re protected by Guard Llama.
You decide whether our dispatcher calls Police or your own Security team.
Protection for any situation
We are so much more comfortable showing houses with people we don’t know very well knowing we have Guard Llama. After having a presentation on safety from the police department, we are even happier that through the pairing of Guard Llama with our phones, law enforcement will be able to pinpoint our exact location if we get in trouble and need help.