Guard Llama Cancellation Policy
Payment Terms. If you purchase a Service, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
1. Billing. By providing Guard Llama with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Guard Llama to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize Guard Llama to charge you for any paid feature of the Services you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription Services. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance of any change in the amount to be charged for recurring subscription Services. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven't previously been processed.
2. Recurring Payments. When you purchase the Services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly, every 3 months or annually), you agree that you are authorizing recurring payments, and payments will be made to Guard Llama by the method and at the recurring intervals you have agreed to, until the subscription for that Service is terminated by you or by Guard Llama. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing Guard Llama to store your payment instrument and process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated account (for Automated Clearing House or similar payments), or as charges to your designated account (for credit card or similar payments) (collectively, "Electronic Payments"). Subscription fees are generally charged in advance of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, Guard Llama or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and process any such payment as an Electronic Payment.
3. Automatic Renewal. All customers automatically renew at the end of a fixed service period. We will remind you by email, or other reasonable manner, before any Services renew for a new term. Once we have reminded you that you elected to automatically renew the Services, we may automatically renew your Services at the end of the current service period and charge you the then current price for the renewal term, unless you have chosen to cancel the Services as described below. We will also remind you that we will bill your chosen payment method for the Services renewal, whether it was on file on the renewal date or provided later. We will also provide you with instructions on how you may cancel the Services. You must cancel the Services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal.
4. Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Guard Llama has charged you in error, you must contact us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. No refunds will be given if service is not canceled before the billing date. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
· Canceling the Services. You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause. To cancel a Service visit the guardllama.com/support.
· Trial-Period Offers. If you are taking part in any trial-period offer, you must cancel the trial Service(s) by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges, unless we notify you otherwise. If you do not cancel the trial Service(s) by the end of the trial period, we may charge you for the Service(s).
· Promotional Offers. From time to time, Guard Llama may offer Services for a trial period during which Guard Llama will not charge you for the Services. Guard Llama reserves the right to charge you for such Services (at the normal rate) if Guard Llama determines (in its reasonable discretion) that you are breaching the terms and conditions of the offer.
· Price Changes. We may change the price of the Services at any time and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email, or other reasonable manner, at least 15 days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect. If there is a fixed term and price for your Service offer, that price will remain in force for the fixed term.